Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is wat is.

So, yesterday I was watching Juno (again). Point is, they were always mentioning how weird they was, and similar stuff up that alley. And I was thinking; "everyone says stuff like; be true to yourself and don't pretend to be someone else, but has anyone, ever come up with a reason?". I couldn't think of any reason at the time, altough I'm sure there are some. But anyways, at one point in the movie, she turns down Bleek, and he's forced to ask someone else to the prom. She get's pissed and he understands less then a turkey during american thanksgiving. She weren't really being herself when she turned him down, was she? Which basically means; Not yourself = get unwanted result/get unknown result. That's it, isn't it? It has to be! Then everything get's so much easier. I'm gonna test that theory.
On another note. Some girl commented on one of my videos on youtube, saying I was lacking the climax of the song... I kept thinking to myself; She's got to have some sort of retardedness 'cause I didn't make a climax for this song, so I replied by typing the classic "so does your face", and all my problems were swept away!
Tune in for more crazy adventures!

     - Nick the Nerf

2 comments: